Sunday 10 June 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday Pleasureflush!

Yep, my blog has turned 3 today. Although I did neglect it for a while at the beginning, I have been regularly blogging for the last 2 years or so and really enjoying it. As I don't know other people "in real life" who love make up as much as I do, it's really lovely to have found so many on the internet who share my passion. I can't believe I have almost 500 followers and my blog is visited over 1,000 times every day. I'm really glad I can share my thoughts and love of make up with you lovely readers and thank you so much for coming back to my blog time after time.



I will be doing a big giveaway to celebrate my 3rd blog anniversary and reaching 500 followers (which will happen hopefully soon), just bear with me for a little while as it's always a busy time in my life with several birthdays and commitments in my "other" life.

For now, I'll just say thank you for following my blog and for all your kind comments over the past 3 years. It's the readers and the comments that make spending hours writing up posts worthwhile. 

7 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...